- 1TB to 8TB1, 3.5-inch enterprise drive with industry-leading conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology
- Advanced Write Caching feature enables up to 100% performance improvement in random writes over last-generation drive
- 12Gb/s SAS and SATA 6Gb/s interfaces in industry-standard formats (512n, 512e and 4Kn) for easy integration into replicated and RAID multi-drive storage servers and systems
- State-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, super parity and end-to end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Industry-leading rotational vibration design helps ensure consistent performance in dense multi-drive systems
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550TB/yr
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- On-demand PowerBalance(TM) feature available for lower power/performance in random read/write environments
- Seagate Secure(R) Self-Encrypting Drive featuring Instant Secure Erase for cost-saving drive retirement and secure data-at-rest protection
- Seagate SeaTools(TM) diagnostic software to provide drive self-tests ensuring no unnecessary downtime and maximizing TCO
Protection Information (T10 DIF): -
Humidity Sensor: Yes
Halogen Free: Yes
PowerChoiceTM Technology: Yes
PowerBalanceTM Technology: Yes
Advanced Write Caching (Internal NOR flash): Yes
Vibration, Nonoperating: 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms): 5
Reliability Rating at Full 247 Operation (AFR): 0.44%
Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max: 1 sector per 10E15
Power-On Hours: 8760
Bytes per Sector: 4096
Spin Speed: 7200RPM
Interface Access Speed (Gb/s): 6.0, 3.0, 1.5
Max Sustainable Transfer Rate: 226MB/s
Average Latency (ms): 4.16
Interface Ports: Single
Rotational Vibration at 1500Hz (rad/s2): 12.5
Idle Average (W): 7.25W
Average Operating Power: 8.31W
Power Supply Requirements: +12 V and +5 V
Temperature, Operating: 5oC to 60oC
Shock, Operating, 2ms: 70/40Gs
Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms/2ms (Gs): 250/150Gs
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
6 x 5 x 2
Orders below $100: $10 flat rate
Orders above $100: FREE
Currently we only ship within the US.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.