Supermicro's Trusted Platform Module AOM-TPM-9665V(-S/-C) with TCG 2.0, stores information such as keys password and digital certificates, and provides additional security against external software attacks and from physical theft to systems.
TPM implements Root-of-Trust, which initiates during system boot process to establish trust level gathering measurements about the running environment, OS, for trusted reporting. Security of the whole system is based on the protection and secrecy of the cryptographic system, especially against reading out or manipulation of the key material.
Supermicro's AOM-TPM-9665V(-S/-C) provides a computing system the ability to run applications more securely, run a more secured remote access environment, as well as perform electronic transactions and digital communications more safely and security
o TCG 2.0 compliant trusted platform module (TPM)
o Microcontroller in 0.22/0.09 im CMOS technology
o Compliant embedded software
o EEPROM for TCG firmware enhancements and for user data and keys
o Hardware accelerator for SHA-1 and SHA-256 hash algorithm
o True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
o Tick counter with tamper detection
o Protection against Dictionary Attack
o General Purpose Input/output
o Intel(R) Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Support
o Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
o Power saving sleep mode
o 3.3 V power supply
RoHS: RoHS Compliant 6/6 (2011/65/EU), Pb Free
- Over/Under voltage detection
- Low frequency sensor
- High frequency filter
- Reset filter
- Memory Encryption/Decryption (MED)
TPM 2.0 improvements
- Improved encryption capability
- Improved TPM to application integration
- Enhanced authorization mechanisms
- Simplified TPM management with additional capabilities to enhance platform security
- Provides specific-use algorithms to meet geographies based or market specific requirement
- Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2000, Office XP and Office 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Netscape Communicator
- Microsoft Encrypted File System
- RSA Secure ID
- Check Point SecuRemote/SecureClient
- Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG
- Entrust Desktop Manager Solutions
- Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
- Supermicro motherboards with 20-pin TPM connectors
- Operating temperature range:
-20oC to 80oC (-4oF to 176oF)
-40oC to 85oC (-40oF to 185oF)
Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Key Features
- Strong authentication: Uses hardware module, TPM and Software TXT to provide two-factor authentication
- Low risk: Two Authentication methods utilizing TPM TXT ensuring interoperability by authentication, platform Integrity check, RSA key creation management and storing the encrypted key with in the TPM chipset.
- Low TCO: 50% or more reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO) by leveraging existing hardware and lowering ongoing costs, providing a highest security at lowest cost per TB
- Easy to manage: Integrates with existing X10/B10 MB Platform
- Flexibility: Supports any Supermicro Systems/Motherboards with multiple RAID controllers HDDs
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
Orders below $100: $10 flat rate
Orders above $100: FREE
Currently we only ship within the US.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.