1. Single socket H4 (LGA 1151) supports, Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5, Intel 6th Gen. Core i3 series, Intel Celeron and Intel Pentium
2. Intel C236 chipset
3. Up to 64GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM DDR4 2133MHz 4x DIMM slots
4. Expansion slots: 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16), 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8)
5. Dual GbE LAN with Intel i210-AT
6. 8x SATA3 (6Gbps) via C236 RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
7. I/O: 1x VGA, 2x COM, TPM 1.2 header
8. 2x SuperDOM with built-in power
9. 5x USB 3.0 (2 rear + 2 via header + 1 Type A), 6x USB 2.0 (2 rear + 4 via headers)
10. M.2 NGFF connector
11. Support Intel VHD with selected CPU
Single Socket H4 (LGA 1151) supports:
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5, Intel 6th Gen Core i3, Intel Pentium, Intel Celeron processors
- CPU TDP up to 80W
- 4x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots
- Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Memory Type: 2133/1866/1600MHz ECC DDR4 SDRAM 72-bit, 288-pin (UDIMM) gold-plated DIMMs
DIMM Sizes: 16GB, 8GB, 4GB
Memory Voltage: 1.2V
- Corrects Single-Bit Errors
- Detects Double Bit Errors (Using ECC Memory)
Chipset: Intel C236 Chipset
- SATA3 (6Gbps) via C236 controller
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
- IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
- ASPEED AST2400 BMC
- Dual Intel X550 10GBase-T Ethernet LAN ports
- Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
- Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
Graphics: Aspeed AST2400 BMC
SATA: 8x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports
- 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port
- 5x USB 3.0 ports (2 rear + 2 via header + 1 Type A)
- 6x USB 2.0 ports (2 rear + 4 via header)
VGA: 1x VGA port
Serial Port/Header: 2x COM ports (1 rear, 1 header)
- 2x SuperDOM (Disk on Module) ports with built-in power
TPM: 1x TPM 1.2 20-Pin Header
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16) slot
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8) slot
- Interface: PCI-E 3.0 x2
- Form Factor: 2280
128Mb SPI Flash EEPROM with AMI UEFI BIOS
- Plug and Play (PnP)
- APM 1.2
- DMI 2.3
- PCI 2.3
- ACPI 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0
USB Keyboard support
- SMBIOS 2.7.1
- UEFI 2.3.1
- RTC (Real Time Clock) Wakeup
- Intel Node Manager
- IPMI 2.0 with KVM Support
- Watch Dog
- Super Doctor 5
- ACPI Power Management
- Keyboard Wakeup from Soft-Off
- CPU Fan auto-off in sleep mode
- Power-on mode for AC power recovery
PC Health Monitoring
Voltage: Monitors for CPU Cores, +3.3V, +5V, +12V, +5V Standby, VBAT, HT, Memory, Chipset Voltages.
- Total of 5 fan headers supporting up to 5 fans
5 fans with tachometer status monitoring
Status monitor for speed control
Status monitor for on/off control
Low noise fan speed control
Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) fan connectors
- Monitoring for CPU and chassis environment
- CPU thermal trip Support
- I2C temperature sensing logic
- Thermal Monitor 2 (TM2) support
- CPU / System Overheat LED
- Suspend Static Trip Support
- UID/Remote UID
- Chassis Intrusion Detection
- Chassis Intrusion Header
- Chipkill Support
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
10 x 10 x 1
Orders below $100: $10 flat rate
Orders above $100: FREE
Currently we only ship within the US.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.